Mellow The F Out Get FireFox!
Check this box to open all links in a new window

Friday, August 26, 2005

Toasted squirrel anyone? 

Okay so today I had off from work. I worked last weekend so I had a comp day today. Nice I know, but hey working weekends sucks arse. I got up around 7:30 took a shower, let the dog out, and hopped on the computer.

I check my email then started to load a few programs on my wife's PDA. All the sudden I heard a loud pop and all the power went out. Ah shit, I thought at first this damn PDA program sucks, it killed all the power to my house. Just kidding, that would be some virus though.

I went outside all checked other people's houses that run off the same transformer and no one had any power. I proceeded to call the power company to let them know. I got to talk to computer Susan, she rocked, all her automated questions were on point.

After I called the power company I took a walk to see what killed the transformer. I walked a block or so and there was the culprit. I toasted squirrel. A redneck's breakfast. I felt bad for the thing but not that bad.

They have been killing all of our flower beds in the yard so it was almost a sweet revenge. Nothing like seeing your enemy black, charred, and smoking at 8:45 in the AM.

I feel bad for the rest of the squirrel community, but they shouldn't play with electricty. Dumb fur ball and STOP EATING MY FLOWERS!

Tag It: Electricity | Squirrel | Blog


1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM EDT, Anonymous wow power leveling said...

Why was there no follow on bankruptcy then? The bailout of AIG FP went to (wow power leveling) hedge funds that bound credit swaps on Lehman failing or others betting on rating (wow power leveling) declines. AIG has drained over 100 billion from the government. Which had to go to those who bet on failures and downgrades. Many of whom (power leveling)were hedge funds. I-banks that had offsetting swaps needed the money from the AIG bailout or they would have been caught. Its an (wow powerleveling) insiders game and it takes just a little bit too much time for most people to think (wow gold) through where the AIG 100 billion bailout money went to, hedge funds and players, many of whom hire from the top ranks of DOJ, Fed, Treasury, CAOBO
wow goldwow goldwow goldwow gold CAOBO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home