Mellow The F Out Get FireFox!
Check this box to open all links in a new window

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Fun at Fest 

What a crazy night! Two of our friends from NYC came down to visit this weekend. (You can read her blog here) We all met at our house and started our journey to Musikfest. Musikfest is street festival in Bethlehem, PA that run about 10 days long. They have local bands (Free), mainstream bands (far from free), good food, and plenty of beer. In my opinion most people come out just to get drunk in public. I know I did.

We had a great time, I drank way too much and am still paying for it as I type this, but I would do it again. Maybe next time I would actually eat some food first, and not just drink my diet. Basically we just walked around, drank, chatted, and just had a blast. We spent most of our night up at AmericaPlatz. This is where all the local band/cover bands typically play. Also there is a nice beer and liquor stand within feet, a major plus.

Typically I am not a big drinker, I usually save it for times like these. Everyone needs to just unleash and tie one on every once in while. I could never do that every night, I would just not be able to function in a normal society.

To read more Musikfest blogs and read more articles about the festival, follow the links below.

Musikfest Blogs
Musikfest Articles

Tag It: Entertainment | Events | Food & Drink | Music | Personal


3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM EDT, Anonymous Somewhat Frank said...

Sounds like you had an entertaining weekend at Muskifest.

 
At 12:17 PM EDT, Blogger Jeff said...

It was a great weekend!

 
At 8:40 PM EDT, Anonymous wow power leveling said...

Why was there no follow on bankruptcy then? The bailout of AIG FP went to (wow power leveling) hedge funds that bound credit swaps on Lehman failing or others betting on rating (wow power leveling) declines. AIG has drained over 100 billion from the government. Which had to go to those who bet on failures and downgrades. Many of whom (power leveling)were hedge funds. I-banks that had offsetting swaps needed the money from the AIG bailout or they would have been caught. Its an (wow powerleveling) insiders game and it takes just a little bit too much time for most people to think (wow gold) through where the AIG 100 billion bailout money went to, hedge funds and players, many of whom hire from the top ranks of DOJ, Fed, Treasury, CAOBO
wow goldwow goldwow goldwow gold CAOBO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home