Mellow The F Out Get FireFox!
Check this box to open all links in a new window

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Caffeine Withdrawl 

Okay for the past 2.5 days I have had no caffeine. I am kicking my soda habit. I am trying to drink only green tea (minimal caffeine), water, gatorade, powerade, or juices. Why? I don't know I go through phases. I am sure it will only last for a few weeks but hey why not.

For lent I gave up soda for 40 days, it was pretty easy. But this time I have had the biggest headache for the past 2 days straight. No aspirin of any size would be able to handle this banger. I guess I am going through caffiene withdrawl, at least that is what I hope it is. If not, then I might have some larger issues.

As far as soda, that crap weighs me down. It is a double edge sword, soda has too much sugar, and diet soda has too much fake sugar. Both are bad for you, I guess.

Who knows anymore, one day something is the best thing ever for you, the next you will get cancer if exposed. Tomorrow they are going to release that water dehydrates you and causes baldness. I made that up in case you didn't know.

Okay back to my withdrawl, it sucks, but it is good for me. I can't see my body being dependent on any substance. I smoked for eight years, this withdrawl ain't got nothing on that. I guess I just never knew caffeine withdrawl would cause an issue like this. DAMN YOU CAFFEINE!

I'm off like a prom dress!


7 Comments:

At 11:40 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes tobacco withdrawl is MUCH easier than caffeine withdrawl.

Caffeine is like a spider that sits on my brain sucking the blood upwards. and now that the spider is off my brain is hurting!

 
At 1:54 AM EST, Blogger ghkj said...

I would gold für wow cultivate courage.buy wow gold “Nothing is so mild wow gold cheap and gentle as courage, nothing so cruel and pitiless as cowardice,” syas a wise author. We too often borrow trouble, and anticipate that may never appear.”wow gold kaufen The fear of ill exceeds the ill we fear.” Dangers will arise in any career, but presence of mind will often conquer the worst of them. Be prepared for any fate, and there is no harm to be freared. If I were a boy again, I would look on the cheerful side. life is very much like a mirror:sell wow gold if you smile upon it,maple mesos I smiles back upon you; but if you frown and look doubtful on it,cheap maplestory mesos you will get a similar look in return. Inner sunshine warms not only the heart of the owner,world of warcraft power leveling but of all that come in contact with it. “ who shuts love out ,in turn shall be shut out from love.” If I were a boy again, I would school myself to say no more often.billig wow gold I might cheap mesos write pages maple meso on the importance of learning very early in life to gain that point where a young boy can stand erect, and decline doing an unworthy act because it is unworthy.wow powerleveling If I were a boy again, I would demand of myself more courtesy towards my companions and friends,wow leveling and indeed towards strangers as well.Maple Story Account The smallest courtesies along the rough roads of life are wow powerleveln like the little birds that sing to us all winter long, and make that season of ice and snow more endurable. Finally,maple story powerleveling instead of trying hard to be happy,archlord online gold as if that were the sole purpose of life, I would , if I were a boy again, I would still try harder to make others happy.

 
At 8:28 PM EDT, Anonymous wow power leveling said...

Why was there no follow on bankruptcy then? The bailout of AIG FP went to (wow power leveling) hedge funds that bound credit swaps on Lehman failing or others betting on rating (wow power leveling) declines. AIG has drained over 100 billion from the government. Which had to go to those who bet on failures and downgrades. Many of whom (power leveling)were hedge funds. I-banks that had offsetting swaps needed the money from the AIG bailout or they would have been caught. Its an (wow powerleveling) insiders game and it takes just a little bit too much time for most people to think (wow gold) through where the AIG 100 billion bailout money went to, hedge funds and players, many of whom hire from the top ranks of DOJ, Fed, Treasury, CAOBO
wow goldwow goldwow goldwow gold CAOBO

 
At 1:02 PM EST, Blogger Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa page and other update like as Beratnya Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa, Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa di perpanjang and Jangan Berhenti Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. Thank you So much.

Oes Tsetnoc | Lanjutkan Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

 
At 11:18 AM EDT, Anonymous Replica Watches said...

The beauty of these blogging engines and CMS platforms is the lack of limitations and ease of manipulation that allows developers to implement rich content and 'skin' the site in such a way that with very little effort one would never notice what it is making the site tick all without limiting content and effectiveness. Replica Watches

 
At 4:06 AM EST, Anonymous car insurance rate said...

Caffeine is bad for you. One time i had a stroke cause of it. Lots of RedBull and vodka

 
At 3:49 AM EST, Blogger Nikola said...

The first product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum.Contact lenses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home