Mellow The F Out Get FireFox!
Check this box to open all links in a new window

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Watch Fetish 

Tiffany Mark T-57Okay this is going to sound odd, but I have a watch fetish. I basically hate all other accessories besides my watches. It started out when my now wife bought me my first nice watch about 5 years ago. I have always liked nice dark watches. She bought me a nice all black Guess watch. It was my first "classy" watch. After that I bought a few Nixon watches, a Kenneth Cole watch, but nothing compares to the purchase I made a few weeks ago.

I bought a watch from Tiffany's. The Tiffany Mark T-57. It is the first watch I have ever seen that was dark gray. It is stainless with dark gray accents. It is sweet. I actually purchased it from Tiffany's in St. Thomas, so not only did I not have to pay tax, I saved about $700.00. I love this watch. I really surprised myself and my wife when I found the price and decided to still purchase it. I am typically a real "thrifty" person to a certain extent. I don't mind spending money, I just typically don't like to. I made eye contact with the watch and it just called me in. I tried to run but to no success. I do not regret the purchase in any way. To read more about this watch you can read about it from the link below.

The T-57 from Tiffany's


8 Comments:

At 12:47 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the most kick-ass watch I have evva seen. Good taste Mr Mellow the F Out, good taste.

 
At 11:45 AM EDT, Anonymous JJ said...

Hello, I was searching the internet to see if there were more people which have a watch fetish. I saw you're statement was 1 year old. But it's good to know there are more people who love Metal watches.

 
At 11:44 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to know what you paid for this watch in St. Thomas. Sorry if im being to forward in asking. I've been stalking this watch for over a year. My fiancee wants to get it for me as a wedding gift, but if it can be purchased on our honeymoon perhaps we can save some money. hit me up please techno_cowboy@ yahoo.com

 
At 7:42 PM EDT, Anonymous Gerrit said...

Just bought this magnificent watch in the Tiffany's store in Bellevue, WA for $3700,- ex tax.

I love it!

 
At 8:29 PM EDT, Anonymous wow power leveling said...

Why was there no follow on bankruptcy then? The bailout of AIG FP went to (wow power leveling) hedge funds that bound credit swaps on Lehman failing or others betting on rating (wow power leveling) declines. AIG has drained over 100 billion from the government. Which had to go to those who bet on failures and downgrades. Many of whom (power leveling)were hedge funds. I-banks that had offsetting swaps needed the money from the AIG bailout or they would have been caught. Its an (wow powerleveling) insiders game and it takes just a little bit too much time for most people to think (wow gold) through where the AIG 100 billion bailout money went to, hedge funds and players, many of whom hire from the top ranks of DOJ, Fed, Treasury, CAOBO
wow goldwow goldwow goldwow gold CAOBO

 
At 1:03 PM EST, Blogger Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa page and other update like as Beratnya Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa, Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa di perpanjang and Jangan Berhenti Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. Thank you So much.

Oes Tsetnoc | Lanjutkan Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

 
At 11:19 AM EDT, Anonymous Replica Watches said...

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want...HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great! Replica Watches

 
At 4:05 AM EST, Anonymous affordable car insurance said...

Nice watch. I dont see nothing fetish in it. But maybe i understand that word wrongly))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home