Mellow The F Out Get FireFox!
Check this box to open all links in a new window

Thursday, July 28, 2005

A trip to Chicago 

First of all it has been a while since I wrote anything lately. I have been real busy with work and have been writing for PHP Magazine. Anyway like you care about why I haven't written. Let's move on.

I had a great three days in Chicago this week. I went to the home offices of Tribune for producer training. Every year or so Tribune holds training for all of its markets. At the session they go over things that markets should be aware of and try to explain certain things that markets should be doing. By that I mean how for a market to optimize their site for search engines and things of that nature. You can read more about our training from Tribune's own Frank Gruber at his blog here.

I know I typically rant about anything that has been getting on my nerves but I have been reading a book called "The Art of Happiness" and it has made me see the positives in negatives, funny I know. Anyway the training session was great, the food in Chicago was great, and meeting all the people from every market and the great people as Tribune was the best part. It was nice to finally put faces and mannerisms to the voices I chat with everyday.

I really respect the people in Chicago, they were very professional and I know what a pain it must be to have to deal with complaints from so many markets. Keep up the good work and I look forward to working with everyone in the future.

Okay that was a short one, I am going to try to leave a more consistent pattern of blogs, but don't hold your breath. Just kidding.


1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM EDT, Anonymous wow power leveling said...

Why was there no follow on bankruptcy then? The bailout of AIG FP went to (wow power leveling) hedge funds that bound credit swaps on Lehman failing or others betting on rating (wow power leveling) declines. AIG has drained over 100 billion from the government. Which had to go to those who bet on failures and downgrades. Many of whom (power leveling)were hedge funds. I-banks that had offsetting swaps needed the money from the AIG bailout or they would have been caught. Its an (wow powerleveling) insiders game and it takes just a little bit too much time for most people to think (wow gold) through where the AIG 100 billion bailout money went to, hedge funds and players, many of whom hire from the top ranks of DOJ, Fed, Treasury, CAOBO
wow goldwow goldwow goldwow gold CAOBO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home