Mellow The F Out Get FireFox!
Check this box to open all links in a new window

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Mr. A to Z 

Alright I know I just freaking posted, but I forgot to mention this. The new Jason Mraz album is nice. I am still pretty new to rock and rock type music. I typically listen to mainly hip-hop, funk, and turntable music (not techno, things like DJ Z-trip or DJ Shadow). I have really been getting into Mraz, Jack Johnson, and G. Love.

Mraz is probably one of my favorites. His live stuff is a lot cooler to me, he ad-libs half his songs when he is live. If you want to download some live concerts go here to do so. One of my favorite live performances of his is located here.

His new album has a good vibe to it. Half mellow half vivrant and refreshing. He seems to be a bit of a strange bird sometimes, but it works, and he is extremely talented. If you haven't heard anything by him I would suggest checking out a few tracks or pick up the album.

Purchase from the Mraz web site
Listen & Purchase on Amazon.com


4 Comments:

At 12:24 PM EDT, Anonymous Somewhat Frank said...

I am also a big Jason Mraz fan. He is like a rapper in a guitar players body, the way his lyrics cleverly flow. I have never seen him live but would like to. I'll have to check out some of his live performances. Thanks!

 
At 6:36 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack Johnson is way better than Mraz.

 
At 6:55 PM EDT, Blogger Jeff said...

That is a matter of opinion. They are both good in my book, two seperate styles.

 
At 8:41 PM EDT, Anonymous wow power leveling said...

Why was there no follow on bankruptcy then? The bailout of AIG FP went to (wow power leveling) hedge funds that bound credit swaps on Lehman failing or others betting on rating (wow power leveling) declines. AIG has drained over 100 billion from the government. Which had to go to those who bet on failures and downgrades. Many of whom (power leveling)were hedge funds. I-banks that had offsetting swaps needed the money from the AIG bailout or they would have been caught. Its an (wow powerleveling) insiders game and it takes just a little bit too much time for most people to think (wow gold) through where the AIG 100 billion bailout money went to, hedge funds and players, many of whom hire from the top ranks of DOJ, Fed, Treasury, CAOBO
wow goldwow goldwow goldwow gold CAOBO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home